I’ve been nominated for this twice – WHAAAAT, I love you all so much, you amazing specimins of human!
Right: Thank you to My Life As An Indian Teenager and Bubbakavangha for nominating me for this! Go check out their blogs – I can’t think of a suitable punishment if you don’t, because I am a nice person… Kinda…
Errr. Where was I? Oh yeah. The Rules:
Once you’ve been nominated, make a post thanking the person who nominated you and linking to their blog.
Include the Liebster Award sticker. Err HAHA I kinda don’t know how? Sorry!
Nominate 10 blogs that you feel deserve this award, and let them know you’ve nominated them by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you if you want.
Ensure that all of these blogs have less than 200 followers.
Answer the 10 questions set by the blogger, and ask 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Copy these rules into your post.
ALL NOMINEES ARE FREE TO REJECT OR ACCEPT THIS AWARD.
Originally, I wasn’t sure of which award to accept, because I can’t bring myself to do both. So instead, I thought I’d do something a bit different: I’d take 5 questions from one award, and 5 from another. Hope you don’t mind me bending the rules a little!
Bubbakavangha’s first 5 questions:
1. What was the first thing you did this morning? Woke up xD But seriously, I just went on the computer.
2. Favourite genre of book/movie/tv show? God, fantasy! Magic and swords and AHH!
3. Favourite item of clothing? Hmmm… Probably trousers. Screw skirts.
4. Favourite subject in school? ENGLISH! I love to write. As in love to write, all the time.
5. What is your oldest memory? Falling off a swivel chair when I was about 2 and crying. Yep… I cried a LOT, though it was a shock to find myself on the floor. D’aww, ickle Elm!
My Life As An Indian Teenager’s Last 5 questions:
6. What is your worst fear? The fear of my close friends leaving me. Ugh, that’s morbid. But that’s the truth.
7. What, according to you, is your biggest flaw? I never know when to stop doing something, and I do things sometimes to help another that hurts someone else and screw things up.
8. Your thoughts on love? It is a beautiful emotion that is terrifying, can screw you over, but can also bring you so much happiness.
9. What would you have as your last meal? Probably something ridiculously unhealthy. And LOTS of it.
10. One amazing moment you have experienced? Being told by one of my best friends that I was fantastic and one of the best friends they had ever had.
AAAAND I nominate:
If any of you have already been nominated, don’t worry; I just think your blogs are awesome so I’ve nominated you anyway.
1. What’s the best book (or movie) you’ve ever read (or watched?)
2. Do you have any friends who you are so close to that you consider them family?
3. What was the last conversation that stuck in your mind?
4. If you had to pick, which world (from a book or movie or other) would you live in, and why?
5. What’s your usual response when you get angry?
6. Have you ever screamed at a teacher/authority figure?
7. What age would you like to be and why?
8. What’s the happiest you’ve ever been?
9. Do you like the quiet, or do you have to have noise otherwise it’ll unnerve you?
10. Do you like where your blog’s going?
Hope those questions are alright! Enjoy!