I feel like such a stereotype; it’s not even funny. SAVE ME!
Okay – 10 random facts about that thing called Elm:
1. I live SOMEWHERE near London, I think, but I honestly don’t know which part… HA, that’s awkward. This is why I didn’t take Geography, kids.
2. I don’t know what colour my eyes are – I used to think they were brown, but then someone told me they were more green and now I’m told they’re brown with FLECKS of green. Eyyy I’m scared now.
3. I was bored and so I created the compound insult ‘basthole’ – bastard arsehole. I call people it because technically, it hasn’t got any full swearwords in it. HA!
4. I am addicted to fanfiction – ’tis not good. The only ones I read are Harry Potter ones and… I have some pretty messed-up pairings there.
5. I don’t really want kids when I get older. Yes, I know – a big thing to say now – but some people DO want kids and some don’t and I hate when people ask me “how do you know you don’t want them?” It’s double standards. I’ll make a post on that later, I think.
6. But if I DID have kids, I’d probably name them Rowan or Archie if they were a boy, and Rose or Gemma if they were a girl. My poor, poor non-existent kids…
7. I’m an Atheist, but I won’t insult anyone’s religion because I respect all religions. Unless, of course, they insult my beliefs first – if they do that, they should EXPECT me to retaliate.
8. If there was a higher power, I would rather it be multiple gods such as the Greeks, Egyptians and Romans had. I’ll make a post on THAT at some point, too.
9. The first blog I ever had was started in June last year – BLOODY HELL! That long?! Well that one went down the drain after I started my second and my second… UGH.
10. I used to be a regular on RPG websites where I created characters and stories and it was the best thing ever; I miss it so much. Those names I made though – let’s just write these post ideas down, shall we?
GAH, those facts were so boring.