I… I’m inspiring? OH MY GOD!
Thank you SO SO much to Every Word You Say, Bubbakavangha AND I Am Odd for nominating me for this! God, that means so much like you have no idea. I NEEDED this after my… Episode yesterday. (Sorry about that, by the way).
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
2. Add the logo to your post. HAHA seriously guys how do you do this?!
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that inspire you.
Okay, mostly ALL of you have been nominated before, but…
And I would have nominated so many more of you, but 10’s the limit. DAMNIT!
And the last rule is – answer the following questions:
1. In your personal life, who do you think inspires you the most? My friends – specifically Odd and Willow. Love you both – you’re fantastic. And honestly? Ash. GOD that’s pathetic. But all my friends are the reason I keep functioning without completely snapping. They’ve all done so much for me.
2. Who is your role model? I don’t know? My friends. All of them. AGAIN. I’m sorry – I don’t often have role models because I don’t see the point. WOW, that’s arrogant!
3. Do you make efforts to make others feel emotionally and mentally stronger? For example- to boost their confidence, or to give them suggestions or to help them the best you can? Always. And I MEAN that. I NEED to do it, otherwise I bring MYSELF down even further. It’s really important to me actually to make people feel happier because, in turn, that makes me happy. Every single damn person deserves to be happy, and I try my best to contribute to that, even if in a small way.
4. Which sound do you hear at this current moment? There’s some drilling going on outside. And I can hear my voiceover through my headphones – blind person talky thingy WOW!
5. Which is the best quote for you? I’ve got two: “Everything will be okay in the end. If everything is not okay, it’s not the end.” This makes me so happy because it’s just such a mood-lifter. Thanks, Ash, for telling me that one. Also – “The future can be free of those who made your past hell.” That’s one someone told me, once, and it’s true for me too – I need to look forward and not look back, and I don’t have to let those who dragged me down keep holding onto me when I walk forward.
Thanks again! This all means so much to me.