THIS POST IS MASSIVE. I’m warning you! 😀
I’ve got some awards to do. Many awards. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Okay, what I’m going to do is list the awards and who nominated me for them. Then I’m going to nominate a few blogs for ALL the awards, and it’s up to you to decide which one or ones you do. Because I honestly refuse to do four individual posts.
The awards I got
Thank you so much to everyone for nominating me for these! THANK YOU! Literally what the Oscar this means so much!
1. Write out a WHOLE paragraph without using the letter E once.
2. By reading this, you are already signed up.
3. Challenge at least 5 other bloggers to take part. They must complete the challenge within 24 hours or it is considered a fail.
4. If you’re tasked with this challenge, make sure to link to <a href =http://redefiningrandom.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/allergic-to-e-challengeAsil’s blog.
SSSSS…. I must stop hissing. It will not do this post any good if I carry on doing that. What AM I doing, anyway? This has no quantifying- this is difficult. I am a noob. Noob has not that odious sound within. WHAT NOW, OLD CHAP?! You do not trust I? Grammar sucks. WHAAAAAT. I fail. At failing.
BOOM! END OF PARAGRAPH! EEEEEEEE!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their site.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself:
1. I am literally terrified of bees to the point where I cry whenever I hear one close to me.
2. I used to laugh when people fell over (because I was a little shit) – no really; I just never knew what to do.
3. I used to, when I was about 7, carry around a tape recorder and speak into it all the time. Don’t know if it was cute or scary.
4. My dad told me mum and him were getting divorced when we were in a graveyard.
5. I used to be able to speak a TINY bit of Arabic.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers.
Freestyle Writing Challenge by Everything and Nothing
1. Open a blank document
2. Set a stopwatch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!
4. Once you start writing, do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar).
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words =___’ to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) blogs).
The topic I had was memories, and I set the timer for 5 minutes.
Memories. Oh god, memories.
Perhaps they’ll stab at you when you close your eyes. Oh, I don’t know! Whatever it happens to be, they’re always there.
HA! Think I’m joking? Nah.
Okay. So when you think of memories, as often think of sad ones. It’s only natural – I mean, the saddest memories often stick with us forever.
What am I saying?! Literally, what!
Maybe I’m trying to talk about myself. It’s easier to say ‘I’ and ‘mch’ but I honestly can’t. I’ve strayed from the topic, haven’t I?
Memories. They can be beautiful, like silk spread out on green grass, whilst the wind ruffles it up into little hillocks. Or it can be painful, like knives spinning in the air, clicking and clacking as their metallic blades flash in the sunlight. Or even hollow – like a booming chasm, every step a bang of a gunshot or the rumble of rocks tumbling down, down, down.
It all depends on what you remember. What memories spring to mind.
Think. Just THINK! What comes forth, first? The last conversation you just had? The hearbreak that you can’t mend, even if you try to shove the little pieces back together? The happy feeling of having your friends with you – that swooping, soaring feeling in your chest when you get complicated?
ARE they memorie? Or feelings?
I think they’re memories. Because with every feeling comes an associated memory. Think of the silk, or the knives or the chasm. Just think of them – what do you remember?
It’s beautiful, sometimes. Really, really beautiful, and I often feel like my chest is being crushed from the force of rememberance.
A whisper. A word someone says. The smell of the air when I breathe in. It all reminds me of…
Him. OF ALL THINGS!
No. of words: 301
YOUR topic is: volcanoes.
(Yes, weird, but whatever – I’m being somewhat creative!)
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. OI, puny mortals, learn some of those manners, yeah?! Yeah! (The hell am I even…)
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy. “See what I mean! LEARN ‘Em!” I don’t even just… Adding my own spin on this award, like a pro.
3. Nominate 15 deserving blogs you have discovered recently for the Versatile Blogger Award. Um I… Not 15 I… I… I’M SORRY!
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. I’ve written 4 – 5? songs. Ha, shameless self-promotion.
2. If I could choose one thing to see, I’d see the stars. Too sentimental blurgh.
3. I used to have a guinea pig called Brucey, but a fox got him. Bastard.
4. I sound like a horse when I speak.
5. I’m sometimes serious and sometimes funny, and I often can’t tell which I’ll be until I am.
6. I DO have a favourite colour – it’s blue. I think.
7. I’m as Atheist as they come, but I’ll only argue with someone over religion if they’re either trying to convert me or they don’t respect my beliefs.
Sorry I… That post was so long and my hands and eyes now hurt 😦