Well rip me apart and call me Friday; I’ve got awards!
(Literally don’t ask where that came from I don’t even know)
Thank you to A Teenage Diary Online for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award; to Miserable and Magical for nominating me for the Liebster/Infinity Blogger Award and to The Storyteller and Aiden for nominating me for the Three-Day Quote Challenge!
I’m going to do what I did before, and nominate blogs for ALL THREE awards, and you decide which ones you want to do.
Blargh. Okay, Elm YOU CAN DO THIS!
The Beautiful Blogger Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List 7 random facts about yourself.
1. I used to have a genuine fear of sand. Like I’m not even joking – I was terrified of it.
2. I say I don’t care about my appearance but if someone were to compliment me (C’MON, BIRCH, you know you want to oh my god did I just write that) then I would be very happy.
3. I have this fluffy monkey thing, with velcro arms, that hangs off my bed. Creepy, right?
4. I once got asked if my maths textbook was written in Martian, mainly because I was on the verge of chucking it across the room.
5. I used to get so bored when I was younger that I’d make up different worlds and use different voices for each character.
6. I am scared of the Facebook Messenger alert.
7. When I went to Barcelona once when I was 6, I earned 2 euros dancing. First and last time THAT ever happened.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers. Done and dusted, like a pro, matez.
The Liebster/Infinity Blogger Award
This is basically a mix of the Liebster Award and Infinity Dreams Challenge.
I’m going to answer some questions set by Kayleigh, and set some questions of my own.
1. You had to pick one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh god… Err… Probably either Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill or Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. Yes, they’re polar opposites, but…
2. If your life was being made into a movie, who would you cast to play you?
HAHA I don’t know! I literally can’t… My actor knowledge just… PAH.
3. If you could become a part of any book/movie what would you choose?
I’d CHOOSE to be in… Harry Potter. Or Game of Thrones. DON’T ASK.
4. What’s the next book on your TBR list?
Otherbound by Corinne Dyvus. YEEY.
5. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Crapstars, hate memory dreams. (My thoughts don’t make sense).
6. You have a plane ticket going anywhere, what’s the destination?
Australia. I want to go SO badly.
7. What mythical animal would you like to have as a pet?
A phoenix. Bloody beautiful.
8. If you could witness anything that’s happened in the world so far, what would you witness?
Just what an ordinary day was like for people in, I don’t know, the 10th century.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
Shite… I… Can’t answer this question it… I… SUPERFICIAL ANSWER.
10. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’d be sick of and but lasagne. YEAH!
My questions (I’m only doing 7)
1. If you could change into an animal at will, would you rather change into a squirrel or a badger?
2. What’s the nearest glass thing you can see? (A glass doesn’t count)
3. Use one word, that isn’t a colour, to describe your eyes.
4. Do you like feeling strong emotions?
5. Why is your blog called what it’s called?
6. If you were stuck in a lift for 3 hours with only one person, who would that person be?
7. What’s the most stupid question you’ve ever been asked?
The Three-Day Quote Challenge
1. Post 3 of your favourite quotes, 1 per day, over 3 recurrent days. The quotes can be from any person or they can be straight from your own heart.
2. Nominate 3 blogs with each postto challenge them. (LEL, breaking the rules like a bloody pro SORRY!)
3. Don’t forget to thank the perqn who nominated you.
“Everything will be okay in the end. If everything is not okay, it’s not the end.”
Anyway: thanks SO much to the amazing specimens of humankind who nominated me!