So, I decided – like the arrogant so-and-so I am – to create an award! YAY!
You get many awards where you just answer a series of questions, and then ask some in return, and nominate bloggers. You get things like the Allergic to E Challenge and Freestyle Writing Challenge, which are VERY creative and amazing.
I hope mine will be… Passable.
I’m going to set a question to my nominees. And that question will ALWAYS start with “what would your life be like if…?” I’ll write up some rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog. (That’s like a bloody MUST, right?)
2. Answer the “What if?” question, set by the blogger.
3. Your answers can be as long or short as you like, but they must be at LEAST two sentences.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers – the number doesn’t really matter, but 5 is a guideline.
5. Ask a question of your own, but it MUST start with “What would your life be like if…?”
I’m going to set a question for myself, because I’m just that cool.
What would your life be like if your name was different?
I think, to be honest, it WOULD be different. A name really CAN define us – not saying it SHOULD, but it does. Perhaps, though, it would be exactly the same. You never CAN tell, but I have a gut feeling SOMETHING would be different.
I’m going to nominate:
AAAND the question I’m going to set:
What would your life be like if you couldn’t speak?
I hope you enjoy this challenge! 🙂 Let’s hope it doesn’t die a pathetic death *sniff*