Well, I’m on a roll today! (I knead to make a bread pun with that…)
I’ve done this challenge before. But seeming as Asil is a cheeky bastard, I’ve been nominated for it again.
I had a god-awful piano exam that has convinced me I NEVER want to do grades again. To distract myself, I’ve embarked on this adventure.
Look at his post for more info, but here are the rules:
(Asil, sorry I didn’t copy and paste them straight from your site but my computer can’t do that because it’s… Crap)
1. Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy, right?) without any of the words containing the letter E (still easy for ya?)
2. By reading this, you are already signed up.
3. Challenge at least 5 other bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours, or it is considered as failure.
4. If you fail or pass, suffer in Asil’s Hall of Noobs
5. If you win, wallow in Asil’s Hall of We
6. You receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
7. To make it easy for Asil to keep track of your progress, link back to his post – you can find that when you click on his name, which I linked above.
Okay. My paragraph starts NOW!
This is difficult. What am I writing? I am not a noob, am I? That is awful. NO NOOBS! NO NOOBS, I say! Go, you villain; drown in conflagration! BOOM! What? I’m cool. Fools. Psh. Told ya I could do this.
And that, kids, is my paragraph. What the actual hell was that?!
Right, my nominees. Muahahahaha…
Have fun, guys! 😀