(This award is so cute d’aww!)
Expect 2 posts today within a few hours or less of each other. God, that’s going to make me feel vastly uncomfortable.
The Rules (I have a routine going, don’t I?)
1. Put the award logo on your blog. (Guys, how do you do this?)
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog. (Done and done; you’re both wonderful).
3. Nominate 15 other blogs.
4. Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
5. Write 7 facts about yourself.
I… There’s no way I can nominate 15 blogs. No way. I literally just did a challenge where I nominated all the bloggers… Okay, let’s do some more!
The facts about me (they’re so boring oh god)
1. I used to – and still am – obsessed with old coins like threepenny bits (come on they are ADORABLE) and I have a coin album with all of them in. It’s in my room… Somewhere.
2. I often can’t pronounce the word ‘paper’ without saying the R at the end in an American/Irish way. Paperrrr.
3. I had a boyfriend when I was 12, but I only went out with him because I wanted a boyfriend. He lives in Brighton, about an hour and a half away from me, and we met on a weekend with loads of other blindy people. WELL DONE, ELM, *CLAPS*
4. I am genuinely afraid of litter, and I have no idea why.
5. Saying the word ‘milk’ makes me feel seriously uncomfortable, to the point where I feel ill when I say it. EEEYY.
6. When I was about 11, I used to use text language on my facebook statuses and would post the most cringeworthy things. I think, though, that my Twitter trumps it for the most embarrassing tweets EVER. Oh god.
7. I find it easier to talk to someone over Skype or on the phone than I do writing to them, but I find it easier writing to them AND speaking to them over the phone than in real life. No idea why – then again, it depends on the person.
UUURGH. I’m exhausted. Hope you SOMEWHAT enjoyed reading that? 😀
(The word Elm has just lost it’s meaning).