Said I’d do this one, didn’t I? YUP.
I was nominated for this twice OMFGASDFGHJKL why?!! Okay I need to calm down.
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions and replace one you ‘dislike’ with a question of your own.
2. Tag 7 other people to do this tag!
So, even though they’re quite beauty orientated, I’m going to take the questions from TSB365’s post, because she nominated me first.
1. What is your current book obsession?
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley. That book is so fab and I’m ALWAYS obsessed with it. You should seriously go read it… *hint hint*
2. What is your current makeup obsession?
HA, NOOOO. Never had one, never will (hopefully).
3. What are you wearing today?
Jeans and a t-shirt because I’m fashionable like that.
Seriously, seriously long, and I think it’s brown, but I don’t know if it’s light or dark brown, SOMEBODY TELL ME?!
5. Morning go to?
What does that mean? I guess when I wake up I immediately wash my face because otherwise I feel disgusting.
6. Why is today special?
Because it’s the last Saturday before school starts OH GOD!
7. What is something you would like to learn?
Either to play the guitar, or to learn Malay. Mum never taught me how to speak it. Or how to write letters properly… Yeah, that doesnt work out so well.
8. What’s for dinner today?
9. What are you listening to right now?
My phone. Okay, that’s a smart-arse comment.
10. Favourite colour?
11. What job did you want when you were a kid?
When I was 5, I wanted to be a cleaner. I’m not joking. But when I was 8, I think I wanted to be… Hmm, probably a psychiatrist.
12. Most challenging goal right now?
HA! Either to not screw up, relationship/love wise, before the end of this year, or to go running every week. THAT’s not happening.
13. What can you not live without?
14. How was your childhood?
Good, apart from that time when my parents got divorced – yeah, I didn’t realise that was a bad time THEN, but now I look back on it… Eh.
15. What do you wish you had in your hand right now?
Honestly, nothing really.
16. What would you like to get rid of?
The part of my personality that decides to think it’s funny to go “HEY! Let’s make you feel REALLY UPSET FOR NO REASON!”
And also, world poverty, extreme pain, terrorist organisations and discrimination /racism/any form of prejudice that leads to violence and pain.
17. What are you most excited for?
Seeing my friends again when school starts, but also seeing S at some point this year. EWWWW.
18. What’s your favourite type of music?
I don’t know… Crappy pop music probably, or certain types of rock.
19. Which countries have you visited?
France, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, Cyprus, Tenerife, Finland, America, Thailand… Probably some more that I forgot.
20. The last movie you watched?
I have no fricking idea. And I’m telling the truth on that one; I never watch movies (BLIND STEREOTYPE YES) but not because I can’t see them, I just don’t watch them… *shuffles awkwardly*
Aaaaaand I nominate:
1. Invisible Me
Hope you enjoy, and merci for reading!
From Elm 🙂