Casually screeching cause I GOT AN AWARD!
So, Aiden, the right ledge that he is, nominated this specimen for the One Lovely Blog Award. So, this specimen doth do that award, kinda, ish.
THE RULES: WOW, dramatic much?
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the award logo. (Sneer. How?)
3. List 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate people to carry on the award.
Okay, so I have NO idea what to write… HEY, let’s bullshit it!
1. I should be preparing for history coursework, but instead, for the past 3 hours, I’ve been talking to this awesome person on this potentially weird app that’s a LITTLE like Omegle, but better.
2. I have only a vague idea of what I actually look like.
3. When I was younger, I used to have massive tantrums where I’d dive onto the floor, kick my legs and scream the place down.
4. My old tweets and Facebook posts are horrific and cringeworthy – Aiden, was it you that said ages ago that I should post some of them here and do sarcastic commentary? I really should; that’s a great idea.
5. I used to have a huge phobia of sand, where if I stepped onto it, I would cry.
6. I still have a fear to the point of crying of bees, wasps, flies and ANYTHING that buzzes. Don’t even mention the word hornet to me.
7. I genuinely used to pretend I could hear ghosts when I went up to my school gate – this was when I was about 9. WOW, Elm, WOW.
And I nominate: