YES! I got an award. Okay, Elm, stop gloating now…
Right! So, Miki nominated me for this thing – thank you SO much, Miki; you’re fantastic and so is your blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you (done!)
2. Answer the questions from your nominators.
3. Nominate 11 (except I’m doing 5) other bloggers, and set them (11) new questions to answer (except I might not do 11).
I NEED to stop being a rebel!
1. If you had to pick a theme song for your life, what would it be and why?
Oh man. I have NO idea… Literally, I have no clue. WOW ELM! I won’t be a moron and say “no song captures my life fully!” because what the hell.
2. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Chocolate. Or oreo. Oh, my life.
3. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you most associate with?
Jealousy. HAHA. Is that even a deadly sin?!
4. How do you perceive love?
As a terrifying, beautiful swirl of emotions, a little like a sea, that can cool you or throw you around like a rag doll, and is as deep and mysterious as the ocean.
5. Are you a bookworm, what are you reading right now, or what have you recently read?
I AM a bookworm! And oooh, I recently read Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini and also The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. READ THEM!
6. Would you rather be unable to go on the internet for the rest of your life or not be able to listen to any music for the rest of your life?
Tricky. Probably not listen to music… OH GOD NO WAIT, but the internet has done so much for me; probably go without music. I don’t know!
7. What’s a random interesting fact about you?
I was born 16 weeks early.
8. Have you ever truly hated anyone, and who (if you’re okay with revealing that?)
Yes, I think I have. And this girl in my year, let’s call her Daisy; she’s just a horrible, horrible person.
9. It’s the zombie apocolypse – pick a (reasonable) weapon to defend yourself with.
Something that can smash in skulls. A fucking machete.
10. When was the last time you cried, and why?
Ooh… I think it might have been last week? The mother was being a total bitch and yeah…
11. What has blogging done for you?
It’s given me the best friends I could ever have asked for. It’s helped me when I’ve literally thought life wasn’t worth living any more. It’s picked me up and been my home and been what I live and breathe.
And I nominate:
2. Nikki and Amy – either of you do it, or both!
3. Virtual Girl
And your questions – screw it, I’ll do 11 for the hell of it.
1. If you could pick one time period to go back to that was before the 1900s, which would you pick and why? “From any country).
2. Would you rather go without feeling pain, or feeling sadness, for the rest of your life?
3. What’s your earliest memory?
4. Do people from real life know about your blog, and why/why not?
5. What’s a little thing, or habit, that you find really irritating in someone?
6. Who’s a blogger that you find really inspirational? (Just saying, mine’s this girl).
7. What would you say is one of the most important qualities that someone can have? (Like kindness, loyalty etc).
8. What’re 5 things that you like about yourself?
9. What do you often do for Christmas, like a tradition? (If you celebrate it, that is. If you don’t, what do you usually do for other holidays?)
10. What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
11. If you could remove one bad thing from the world, what would it be?
Thanks so much for reading! If you’ve already been nominated for this, sorry! Also, you don’t have to accept it if you don’t want to.
From Elm 🙂