RIGHT, this tag is really overdue and I feel horribly guilty for not doing it sooner!
This is a brilliant tag, made by the one and only The Little Engine That Couldn’t who’s post can be found above.
1. Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
2. There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
3. At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
4. You know how sometimes in quiet classrooms, they’ll be that one guy clicking his pen fifty times a second, and it’s annoying as hell to everyone else? Yeah, don’t be that guy. This doesn’t apply to this tag so much, but more to life in general.
YES okay this is cool ahh
1. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I DAMN well hate when people overuse ellipses. One is just fine – you know, you say, “I’m not feeling too good…” But if you do it on every single SENTENCE, I don’t know WHY but it just annoys me. I’M SORRY!
2. What is your favourite song at the moment?
There’s this song called I Found by Amber Run, and I absolutely love it. I found it by accident as well – all of the other songs on the suggested list on youtube that that song was on I didn’t especially like, but this one? I ADORE it, because of the harmonies, piano, lyrics and everything. Ahhh I could listen to it all day. I know it sounds quite miserable, but it’s so beautiful.
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
NO don’t make me pick. I LITERALLY can’t – but all of the bloggers I’ll nominate are my favourites. That’s the worst answer to a question I’ve ever written, in my life. ARGH!
4. What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
I haven’t really been paying attention, but I think it would have to be when this girl went home a few days ago – not sure why but it was pretty serious – and people were so worried about her. It made me feel like our form was really caring, despite the people in it who scare me a little. But still, they just came together and asked if she was okay. Luckily, she was back at school today.
5. What’s something you regret doing?
I honestly don’t have regrets, as weird as that sounds, because I think that you learn from everything you do. However, I DO regret being so… Oblivious, when I was younger, and even two years ago. I look back on some of the things I did, and how I acted, and I feel so ashamed and irritated with myself because I was so incredibly immature. I really had no idea what kinds of things I was capable of, which is a shame really. Oh well.
6. If you could take only three items with you to a desert island, what would they be, and why?
Oh MAN, this one’s difficult. I’d probably take an instruction book on how to survive because I’m cool like that, and it’d be useful. But seriously, I’d take a sleeping bag so I wouldn’t have to sleep on just the ground, and also… A torch, not that it’d be much use. Didn’t think THAT one through… How WOULD a blind kid such as moi survive on a desert island anyway?
The bonus questions (which you can change in your own post)
7. What’s your least favourite animal, and why don’t you especially like it?
I’d say it’d have to be wasps – I KNOW they’re insects! Just go with it (WOW I’m such a shit question-answerer). It’s mainly because they scare me so much, they buzz, and also they sting MULTIPLE times. I got stung by one on a roller coaster when I was ten, so THAT was fun.
8. What’s one of your happiest memories, which you remember when things aren’t so good?
Probably when I met Rapunzel (my girlfriend, though she wasn’t at the time) for the first time. We hugged for so long, and we were shaking insanely. I’ll remember that one for a LONG time because I’ve NEVER felt so happy that something had gone right, because I didn’t think I would get to meet her and it was just so surreal.
There you go! I hope you enjoy doing that tag, and go on and check out Matt (the creator)’s blog because it’s amazing!
From Elm 🙂