Just before i start this the writer from the blog milalor writing this post! Don’t worry i haven’t hacked this account or any thing like that. I actually asked Elm if it would be okay for me to do a guest post! So here it is. Don’t forget to like and follow elms blog!!
So as on of my hobbies is all things to do with beauty i wanted to type a post related to this. However with halloween twist! So this post is a halloween make up look, perfect for any halloween party you could be attending.
For this look you are going to need:
- Black eye shadow.
- Fake blood (obviously!!!)
- Black/brown eyeshadow
- red eyeshadow
- white face paint
- a sponge applicator
- A attachable zip, bye this i mean a zip that parts down the middle. You can find these down a halloween themed aisle in your supermarket i actually got my’n from poundland!
- Some skin safe glue to apply this with.
- Make up brushes
- This one is optional but you could add some hair chalk for a little extra wow!
Okay so that is what you need and this is what you need to do to create the look:
- Before you start you want to make where the zip is going to go on your face. Personally i would recommend that you put it on the top of your nose and have it closed at the top and have it open as you have it comping towards your mouth. If your zip is to long then you can cut the ends of. But DON’T stick the zip down yet as you need to add everything else. Just mark where it will go.
- Now your can start by making it look all disgusting! What you will need to do is basically in the space you have cover it in black/red eye shadow and fake blood. Don’t worry though i will take you through this step by step…
- Take a eye shadow brush and inside your markings cover it in black eye shadow if you like you could blend in a bit of eye liner in there as well just to give it some more depth.
- Then on another brush take your fake blood and dab it all over the black eye shadow. You should start to see it all comping together at this point…
- If you want you can then blend the blood and eye shadow a bit more, and add some more black or red eyeshadow if you like.
- Now the inside is all done you can stick on your zip.
- On the rest of your face you can cover it in white face paint to give you a dead look! Also if you want you can take your black eye shadow and put it in your eye brows.
- Then to finish of the look take your red eye shadow and brush it along your cheeks just slightly to make you look like the scariest character out of the scariest horror film!!
Then if you want you can put in your hair chalk and all that sort of stuff.
I hope you all enjoyed this little blog. And to get a picture of the look i am trying to describe just search on google ‘halloween zip look’. But here is a you tube video i followed when i created this look.
I hope you all enjoyed reading!!
bye for now,
Milalor (and elm)xxxx